Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell, be careful.
I have a Source Turbo, And used 7 grams of oil in a single small batch ((dosage chart? What's that?)) of peanut butter fudge in an 8x8 pan.
I figured the peanut butter flavor would mask the taste, And it did pretty well. What I didn't figure was that an inch by inch piece would glue my ass to and make kids cartoons hilarious. I was in tears laughing at Peppa Pig and Bluey.
Haha i have a tcheck so i can test the potency of my infusions! Works on butter, oil, and tincture and with a couple extra things and couple extra steps can test flower potency too! Not near as accurate as lab testing but surprisingly close for such a cheap home test unit! :d5:

Haha i have a tcheck so i can test the potency of my infusions! Works on butter, oil, and tincture and with a couple extra things and couple extra steps can test flower potency too! Not near as accurate as lab testing but surprisingly close for such a cheap home test unit! :d5:
I gotta get one of those. What's it usually cost?

Haha not a sports fan :rofl:
1702417578582.gif

Guess avoid being a Cowboys fan…..unless u are looking to increase your PTSD levels! Being a fan of them can def be traumatic enough! :yeah::crying:

I gotta get one of those. What's it usually cost?
Think the main unit was around $250 and then with a milligram scale/ 99.9% ISO/ and some small syringes and syringe filters u can test flower! Don’t anyone waste money on the flower expansion kit! All it is is said mg scale/a couple 5ml syringes, 10 of the 1ml + the filters/ and a tiny bottle of 99.9% ISO and it costs like $150! I got the mg scale and 100 syringes and filters for like $45! Also got a quart of the 99% stuff! Takes 10ml of the iso per flower test!

I picture your brows more like this! :shrug::pighug::crying:

View attachment 1652704

Thanks for the reps bro it wasn't too bad with sales it was like 230$. I always thought the same thing but add up your coils and this should pay for it self pretty quick.. Yes I know you clean them but the chambers on these are suppose to last 10x as long as a lookah coil

Thanks for the reps bro it wasn't too bad with sales it was like 230$. I always thought the same thing but add up your coils and this should pay for it self pretty quick.. Yes I know you clean them but the chambers on these are suppose to last 10x as long as a lookah coil
I have 70 dabs on the carta, according to the screen, and the atomizer is like new still…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back