Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah :nono: what would really be cool is -> a medical fudge card....oh ya! :headbang: ppp
I will sell u some….no card required! :d5::rofl:

However for a small charge i could also sell u a card if u just gotta have 1! :shrug::haha::crying:

I will sell u some….no card required! :d5::rofl:

However for a small charge i could also sell u a card if u just gotta have 1! :shrug::haha::crying:
We will call the card holding members “fudge packers” or something along dem lines! :eyebrows::vibe::crying:

Somebody already took that and made a shirt based off that 1 game! Wonder if its even a cowboys fan that is hocking these things online?

1702416768025.jpeg

Making some medicated fudge tonight! Never made that before but i am betting will be good! May do like @Mañ'O'Green suggested and infuse butter first and then decarb that! See if it tastes like fudge and nit toasted weed cuz plan on doing a small batch but using potent butter! I will test with tcheck and reinfuse til its at a decent strength! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:
Holy hell, be careful.
I have a Source Turbo, And used 7 grams of oil in a single small batch ((dosage chart? What's that?)) of peanut butter fudge in an 8x8 pan.
I figured the peanut butter flavor would mask the taste, And it did pretty well. What I didn't figure was that an inch by inch piece would glue my ass to the couch and make kids cartoons hilarious. I was in tears laughing at Peppa Pig and Bluey.

Forty bux for a half gram of live resin, here. Eighty for half an oz sounds great.
Its black market stuff tho not from dispo! I will say tho done enough dabs its pretty easy to see by color of the melt the quality of the stuff! If off white concentrate turns brown under heat u got some straight dookie stuff! Unfortunate side effect of black market is i have come across said stuff but not from most current plug! Its always top shelf! This blue dream sugar smells heavenly! 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back