Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it from enail.com……it comes with a bunch of free shit, including the carta saber (at least mine did)

Yeah they hook it up pretty good

image.jpg

Its $330 thru them tho so like $100 more….and u know i am on a budget! :eyebrows::rofl:

They apply more discount in the cart too but I see element is cheaper especially if you use the glass15 code

@Rifleman did you get the group email from me on November 23? in your regular email not the PM here.
No. I haven't gotten anything from here ever I don't think.

Edit: Oooooohhhhhh that email. Just checked it. Yeah I got it. LOL I haven't checked that accnt in almost 2 yrs.

Last edited:
No. I haven't gotten anything from here ever I don't think.
I found mine in the spam bucket? Look for "noreply@community.forum

2023-12-12_10-16-20.png

How about the rest of you Live Stoners did you get it. The PM went out in the internal mail system but it seems some emails went out as well. I think it has to do with the settings you have in your "Personal Settings"?

I found mine in the spam bucket? Look for "noreply@community.forum

View attachment 1652711

How about the rest of you Live Stoners did you get it. The PM went out in the internal mail system but it seems some emails went out as well. I think it has to do with the settings you have in your "Personal Settings"?
1702423981733.gif

But my emails are turned off so that could have something to do with it! ;) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back