Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read that 220 is better for CBD, and it seemed to work well for me on CBD stuff. I too use 210F for THC. Likely because @Mañ'O'Green said to. :pighug: I think. Stoners eh?

Somewhat yes but I’ve confirmed it with other sources and my own findings also :toke::d5::biggrin:

Good morfnoevight All you happy Tuesday Live Stoners.

I have not decided on Linner yet.

What are you doing guys and girls? Share some? @Mossy, you’re going to the vet, or was that yesterday?

Do you know what brand or how old this one is? We should probably have got some SEAL’S/Scuba-divers on site that knows.

View attachment 1651169
I kinda remember the name, the shape of the mask is still sold today but the skirts are much different. I think this is circa 1958-62. if the lens is plastic it is a toy. Real masks have tempered glass.

OMG you know I love science and dialing things in, After years and hundreds if not thousands of bud rosin pressings - it is not rocket science. Put some bud in a 90 micron bag and press 185°F to 210°F and press it. The difference in temperature will help with strains that are oily or not. More oily lower temperature. Pressure gauges are not needed you will develop a feel for the pressure needed in the pump handle. A remote pump will only be an advantage if it is lower than your waist for an ergonomic advantage. I had a pneumatic pump for a while but it was too slow for me.

If the 75 verifies tomorrow that will tie the record warm for this time of year.

2023-12-05_11-00-50.jpg

Everywhere I go I will be forced to listen to the Mariah Carey Christmas song 2021-03-25_11-39-02.png2021-03-25_11-39-02.png2021-03-25_11-39-02.png2021-03-25_11-39-02.png. I like it Once a year!

The Pizza oven was completed Nov.11, 2011. We have eaten pizza with just about every topping you can imagine. Pineapple is ok but there are so many many more that are better it gets very little play

Good morfnoevight All you happy Tuesday Live Stoners.

I have not decided on Linner yet.

I kinda remember the name, the shape of the mask is still sold today but the skirts are much different. I think this is circa 1958-62. if the lens is plastic it is a toy. Real masks have tempered glass.

OMG you know I love science and dialing things in, After years and hundreds if not thousands of bud rosin pressings - it is not rocket science. Put some bud in a 90 micron bag and press 185°F to 210°F and press it. The difference in temperature will help with strains that are oily or not. More oily lower temperature. Pressure gauges are not needed you will develop a feel for the pressure needed in the pump handle. A remote pump will only be an advantage if it is lower than your waist for an ergonomic advantage. I had a pneumatic pump for a while but it was too slow for me.

If the 75 verifies tomorrow that will tie the record warm for this time of year.

View attachment 1651241

Everywhere I go I will be forced to listen to the Mariah Carey Christmas song View attachment 1651242View attachment 1651242View attachment 1651242View attachment 1651242. I like it Once a year!

The Pizza oven was completed Nov.11, 2011. We have eaten pizza with just about every topping you can imagine. Pineapple is ok but there are so many many more that are better it gets very little play

It is plexi-glass according to my mechanic operative partner. Is there a market for them?

Sorry for Mariah, but i looooooove her songs, Xmas on the other hand is something I want to skip. To much alcohol around that time when I was a kid…

If it were weed, it would have been another story.

Thank you for your help @Mañ'O'Green

It is plexi-glass according to my mechanic operative partner. Is there a market for them?

Sorry for Mariah, but i looooooove her songs, Xmas on the other hand is something I want to skip. To much alcohol around that time when I was a kid…

If it were weed, it would have been another story.

Thank you for your help @Mañ'O'Green
Then that was a toy, Maybe some weird collector? but not widespread.

Don't get me wrong, I love the song once! Every one else loves the song also so I might be hearing their only once but it is my too many........... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back