Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me tho it will be easier to pump with the hand pump one so (to me anyways) u are paying that $100 for the convenience not the gauge! I’m lazy af so if I wasn’t so cheap i would be getting the air compressor setup to do all the work for me! ;)
1000014822.gif

Easier to pump? I mean if you have a disability then I can understand but if not, then it doesn't get much easier then pressing down the handle of a rosin press..

Bro just stop eating sweets for like a week you'll have enough for whatever press your heart desires.
1000014823.gif

Ur the laziest hard working cheap stoner I've ever had the pleasure of knowing :crying::crying::d5: :pass:

..and I say that with love :rofl:

No, it was mechanically driven gears. It had this super loud machine sound. lol like a press in a machine shop when you turn it on..
I had one of those gear pumps on a boat, and they are always loud, and the higher the pressure, the louder they are. That design is pretty much standard for high pressure pumping of oils. Not that an air compressor is going to be a lot quieter though. I don't think that there is a quiet way to do hydraulics under power, but presumably some designs are quieter than others. :pighug:

Max temp yeah 210f is better :lildab::pass:
I have read that 220 is better for CBD, and it seemed to work well for me on CBD stuff. I too use 210F for THC. Likely because @Mañ'O'Green said to. :pighug: I think. Stoners eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back