Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine the pain dude if RSO is what's helping you!!!!!!!! That first test batch I made was definitely potent. The One I made my classmate was much stronger. I still have my RSO in the freezer. It's what I'll take as a last resort before going to ER. Other than the damn taste, the only downside is not sure as hell can't function normally under that influence of that stuff! It usually lays my ass right the hell out!
Ya now I do jays in the morning and try to not have to work my way up. Pre surgery tho it was RSO or staying in bed. Baby steps :baby::grin:

You can get a blow out with any press. Used to get them with my old 4 ton. It’s more about preparing the bag right, and going slow, so everything gets nice and hot and pliable. People are maxing out 10 ton presses and not getting blow outs….
I think cold pre pressing both flower and hash are critical in getting a decent squish! especially hash.
With my hashbags cold pre pressed, with my starting and warm up temperature being with 130 degrees, with just the contact pressure to firm resistance, I will get flow beginning at 35 to 45 seconds into the warm up. After one minute warm up is when I start increasing my pressure and then bring it up to the max.

But there are definitely optimal temperatures and pressures that will give you the best quality and the most results. And naturally it varies from strain to strain.

Now, that all being said, where this will make a Noticeable difference the most is probably with higher production than what any of us here will be doing. Optimizing results affects the bottom line in that case

I'm stoned and tired I'm going to bed Frank's not wrong and not buying a press with a gauge. I'm not doing anything anytime soon either my press with no gauge has made some mighty fine rosin and will continue make a lot more :headbang::lildab::pass: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Ya now I do jays in the morning and try to not have to work my way up. Pre surgery tho it was RSO or staying in bed. Baby steps :baby::grin:
Well hopefully the next procedure will actually fix to them problem and keep it fixed. Do they at least do this stuff orthoscopically?

I'm stoned and tired I'm going to bed Frank's not wrong and not buying a press with a gauge. I'm not doing anything anytime soon either my press with no gauge has made some mighty fine rosin and will continue make a lot more :headbang::lildab::pass: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
No gage here!
IMG_20231129_151335178.jpg

I think cold pre pressing both flower and hash are critical in getting a decent squish! especially hash.
With my hashbags cold pre pressed, with my starting and warm up temperature being with 130 degrees, with just the contact pressure to firm resistance, I will get flow beginning at 35 to 45 seconds into the warm up. After one minute warm up is when I start increasing my pressure and then bring it up to the max.

But there are definitely optimal temperatures and pressures that will give you the best quality and the most results. And naturally it varies from strain to strain.

Now, that all being said, where this will make a Noticeable difference the most is probably with higher production than what any of us here will be doing. Optimizing results affects the bottom line in that case
I started playing with slowing down the time to increase to max pressure. Increase a little, wait, increase, wait etc. playing with different amounts of wait times and getting to max pressure slower…and getting good results. Way less blowouts, and slightly increased yield (nothing crazy, but it was a little extra).

I have eaten many exotic meats in many foreign lands, dog for sure, monkey and Cat? Bats for sure but whenever the subject comes up I think of Wimpy's Burgers back in the late 60s they sold burgers cheaper than McD. Turned out to be horse meat :rofl: I ate many of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back