Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hG77bnw.gif Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Yeah......is it Wet cold...or Dry cold........?.......

I was Talking to a Canadian Diplomats wife once in a UK airport when our flights were delayed by -1C wet and snow...and she said it felt colder than Canada because it was wet cold..... rather than powder dry.....:pass:

It’s dry-cold now. It feels way better then when it’s around +-0 degrees….
No-one likes when the weather can’t decide if it’s gonna be winter, moist-watery-snow, 💧💧💧

Here, this is a okey winter, on my way back home from the gym. Around -8 degrees Celsius.

IMG_7654.jpeg

It’s okey, but 25+ would be better 😊

Last edited:
What are you doing guys and girls? Share some? @Mossy, you’re going to the vet, or was that yesterday?

Do you know what brand or how old this one is? We should probably have got some SEAL’S/Scuba-divers on site that knows.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Morning Kittens. Slight chill, 51f, coffee is toasty, tasty. Have to do a store run today if we gonna eat. Been trying to deplete stocks for New Years and just about there. Might stop by the local as well.
Got my batch of gourmet mushrooms in yesterday so nee to get off my ass and set up the boxes. Blue an pink oysters, shiitake and lion's mane. Never tried any of them before and generally dislike mushrooms in my food ( more of a consistancy thing ) but figured we'd give it a try. Gonna order some more agar plates to clone em and add to the mycology collection.
Quick peek in the tent looking like all 3 thunderfvcks are up above ground. Just have to get them through the seedling stage and all will be fine.
Hope a good morning is in store for everyone.
:coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back