Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The material used will vary greatly in consistency..oily, triched out bud v/s less oily etc.. Sounds like a guess work gimmick to me.
:shrug:
Maybe from what I’ve seen is it boils down to pounds per square inch for the surface area of the puck :shrug: They seem to know what their doing :toke::shrug:

Maybe from what I’ve seen is it boils down to pounds per square inch for the surface area of the puck :shrug: They seem to know what their doing :toke::shrug:
I understand. But IMO it's all just a guess because they can't predict the consistency of the material each user will be using each and every time.
:pass:

I understand. But IMO it's all just a guess because they can't predict the consistency of the material each user will be using each and every time.
:pass:
:shrug: It works well for them and it’s not like they are selling the calculator it is a free tool. When I started pressing material pressure was preached to me :shrug::toke::pass:

:shrug: It works well for them and it’s not like they are selling the calculator it is a free tool. When I started pressing material pressure was preached to me :shrug::toke::pass:
Sorry Amigro, it's just the way I see it. It's like saying that pound for pound, a greasy hamburger will cook the same as a Filet Mignon at the same temp, and the same weight on top. It doesn't make sense.

But I respect your opinion as being what it is.

:chimp:

Last edited:
Have to do a store run today if we gonna eat.

Yesterday for us..... :biggrin: ...so we are eating for at least 3 days.....

Never tried any of them before and generally dislike mushrooms in my food ( more of a consistancy thing ) but figured we'd give it a try.

If nowt else they are full of Vitamin D....:pass:...and we all need Extra vit D this time of year........

Gonna order some more agar plates to clone em and add to the mycology collection.

Mycologyst......:headbang:...suits you........

Enjoy your beer........
BEERFEST.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back