Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Amigro, it's just the way I see it. It's like saying that pound for pound, a greasy hamburger will cook the same as a Filet Mignon at the same temp, and the same weight on top. It doesn't make sense.

But I respect your opinion as being what it is.

:chimp:
It assumes the proper humidity of the input. And the micron size, and footprint of the bags doesn't change. You can cook a filet and a ground filet at the same temp and with the same pressure on it and it'll turn out pretty similar if you do it at a low enough temperature :pass:

It assumes the proper humidity of the input. And the micron size, and footprint of the bags doesn't change. You can cook a filet and a ground filet at the same temp and with the same pressure on it and it'll turn out pretty similar if you do it at a low enough temperature :pass:
Morning @JP1 :pass: How’s it going amigro?

Not even one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:crying: I Guessed between you an the Dude they wouldn't even be any meat juice left on the plate.....:crying:

He'll be eating more to deal with the colder climate as well.......

scoob.gif

You can cook a filet and a ground filet at the same temp and with the same pressure on it and it'll turn out pretty similar if you do it at a low enough temperature :pass:
True, but different varying strains can be apples to oranges. For instance, TM20's Ogreberry is super greasy and does not press the same as Ethos Purple Thai whatsoever. So it's hard to predict those critical factors. I'd say that app would be great for beginners. But people who are seasoned enough will know that no two cultivars are predictably the same in the press by any stretch.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back