Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz i was spending your money thats why! :yeah::crying:

Frank get yourself something really nice.
IMG_0227.gif

Last edited:
I have a feeling it would be mainly used as u are learning how to press and amount of pressure necessary to get type of returns u want! After a learning curve prob won’t need it much! I would mainly use it to know when pressure dropped and needed an extra pump!

What the fuck do I known tho?!? I am too lazy to even watch a YouTube video on pressing rosin since i have no press! I just imagine the process! :shrug::rofl:

I believe (at least with NS brand) you can know the exact PSI needed for the amount of material you are pressing they have a calculator that adds it all up tells you press at this PSI for max extraction. Comes in handy if your not always pressing the same amount thinking more for hash guys. But I do think a gauge would make me more constant with my extractions but frank's not wrong it's not even necessary even when starting out and if anything I think a gauge is for more advanced presser's doing different extractions like hash and what not

I'm still a fan of Dulytek/Rosineer.

Rosineer has a few new releases. The main upgrades are pressure gauges, but they're manual hydraulic.

Dulytek has a new hybrid that looks nice, but it's a bit pricey...

I've been eyeballing this press, it requires an air compressor though.

:pass:
U do realize neither of those first 2 options are even available! Middle one is 30 day lead time and first isn’t available til Feb 2024!

U do realize neither of those first 2 options are even available! Middle one is 30 day lead time and first isn’t available til Feb 2024!
Didn't realize that, but they're normally swamped with orders this time of year so it's not surprising. The 20 ton is ready to go though..

Damn it to hell, Pinky!:bighug::pass:
I bruised my pancreas one time and it got inflamed. That was some hellacious pain! Man that feel for you!

I finally got my primary care physician restarted! Had blood work done last week and this morning I went back and reviewed everything with him. Gonna restart all my meds. Still gotta take synthetic thyroid for some **** reason!

Gonna go back on the nerve pain medicine and Celebrex. Biggest reason for doing that is physical therapy is being reinstated.
Maybe between that and the cannabis I can actually push myself a little further. Well actually, I'm gonna push myself anyway, but maybe my pain levels won't be off the charts.

I hit the swordfish pretty heavy before I went to the dock this morning. It did show up in my BP:biggrin:!Nurse had to take it twice:biggrin:
It was 98/68 with a pulse of 65. I was chilling like a villain! No big deal though my BP is usually about 5 to six points higher.
Ya now that I can at least eat the dabs n rso really give me a second wind when the pain starts. Hopefully u can get a med combo working Most times i feel like if i can get at it the second i get a hint of discomfort turning to pain i can buy time and get through work but if i cant just stop n smoke immediately im gonna have a bad night. But on the bright side not only are these lime muffin dabs potent theyre smooth.... n Sour is soothing. Think im addicted

I have a feeling it would be mainly used as u are learning how to press and amount of pressure necessary to get type of returns u want! After a learning curve prob won’t need it much! I would mainly use it to know when pressure dropped and needed an extra pump!

What the fuck do I known tho?!? I am too lazy to even watch a YouTube video on pressing rosin since i have no press! I just imagine the process! :shrug::rofl:
It's used to determine your effective material pressure that you're exerting on the bag.

Didn't realize that, but they're normally swamped with orders this time of year so it's not surprising. The 20 ton is ready to go though..

Haha thats the same one my inexperienced ass recommended! :yeah: :rofl:

I believe (at least with NS brand) you can know the exact PSI needed for the amount of material you are pressing they have a calculator that adds it all up tells you press at this PSI for max extraction. Comes in handy if your not always pressing the same amount thinking more for hash guys. But I do think a gauge would make me more constant with my extractions but frank's not wrong it's not even necessary even when starting out and if anything I think a gauge is for more advanced presser's doing different extractions like hash and what not
THIS!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back