Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results from my blood work, CT / ultrasound n xrays. Since I had my ercp few weeks ago a stone that was backed up in me somewhere loosened and sitting in my stent now n they think that's one reason y im still getting pain . But basically doc says still to stick it out til the scheduled surgery day cuz the longer I can go the more calcified buildup will drain n less likely ill need to have stents put in again. Backs exactly the same as a month ago. No better but no worse. Stomach swollen and distended but thatll stop with surgery

Docs note at the bottom:

There is redemonstration of extensive pancreatic parenchymal calcification consistent with history of chronic calcific pancreatitis. Degree of parenchymal calcification is slightly worsened compared to previous examination from April 2022
Damn it to hell, Pinky!:bighug::pass:
I bruised my pancreas one time and it got inflamed. That was some hellacious pain! Man that feel for you!

I finally got my primary care physician restarted! Had blood work done last week and this morning I went back and reviewed everything with him. Gonna restart all my meds. Still gotta take synthetic thyroid for some **** reason!

Gonna go back on the nerve pain medicine and Celebrex. Biggest reason for doing that is physical therapy is being reinstated.
Maybe between that and the cannabis I can actually push myself a little further. Well actually, I'm gonna push myself anyway, but maybe my pain levels won't be off the charts.

I hit the swordfish pretty heavy before I went to the dock this morning. It did show up in my BP:biggrin:!Nurse had to take it twice:biggrin:
It was 98/68 with a pulse of 65. I was chilling like a villain! No big deal though my BP is usually about 5 to six points higher.

U must be looking at one i been peeping! ;)
https://www.dabpress.com/products/12-ton-complete-rosin-press-machine

That one i believe u can lay flat but also seems like a process and not sure i wanna be laying entire machine over while its hot vs that rosineer where it has a handle and a pivot point so only the cage part is tilting over and u control the amount of lean! Also never oressed shizznit so no clue if that feature is necessary or how much it helps!
You really need a gage on that man!

You really need a gage on that man!
It does have a pressure gauge broseph! Its attached to the hand pump! ;)

1701744218333.png

Trust me i want a gauge no matter how much peeps keep saying it’s unnecessary!

U must be looking at one i been peeping! ;)
https://www.dabpress.com/products/12-ton-complete-rosin-press-machine

That one i believe u can lay flat but also seems like a process and not sure i wanna be laying entire machine over while its hot vs that rosineer where it has a handle and a pivot point so only the cage part is tilting over and u control the amount of lean! Also never oressed shizznit so no clue if that feature is necessary or how much it helps!
Yeah, was looking at that one….

I think it’s probably gimmicky….would be neat to try, but not something you would do. The heat wouldn’t be an issue, since it’s localized to the plates only, the bamboo keeps it insulated from the frame. Plus, only a small portion actually drips out…you still have alot on the paper, like the normal way. They say it’s so the rosin can drip away from the hot plates to preserve terps….but once it drips down onto the parchment, it’s away from the heat using the normal method. Hence….why I think it’s probably a gimmick. I might save the duckets and get the one with the built in pump. We’ll see..

Yeah, was looking at that one….

I think it’s probably gimmicky….would be neat to try, but not something you would do. The heat wouldn’t be an issue, since it’s localized to the plates only, the bamboo keeps it insulated from the frame. Plus, only a small portion actually drips out…you still have alot on the paper, like the normal way. They say it’s so the rosin can drip away from the hot plates to preserve terps….but once it drips down onto the parchment, it’s away from the heat using the normal method. Hence….why I think it’s probably a gimmick. I might save the duckets and get the one with the built in pump. We’ll see..

"gravity"....."gimmicky"........mmmm................kinda sound the same :shrug: ppp

I’m in the camp of it being unnecessary..
I have a feeling it would be mainly used as u are learning how to press and amount of pressure necessary to get type of returns u want! After a learning curve prob won’t need it much! I would mainly use it to know when pressure dropped and needed an extra pump!

What the fuck do I known tho?!? I am too lazy to even watch a YouTube video on pressing rosin since i have no press! I just imagine the process! :shrug::rofl:

Yo @N/A-Greengo what rosin presses are you liking these days? Any opinions? :pass:
I'm still a fan of Dulytek/Rosineer.

Rosineer has a few new releases. The main upgrades are pressure gauges, but they're manual hydraulic.

Dulytek has a new hybrid that looks nice, but it's a bit pricey...

I've been eyeballing this press, it requires an air compressor though.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back