Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello stoners. How’s it going today?
When I bought Sundae Thumper and a couple of her crosses Mephisto gave me 10 free Alien vs Triangle x 3 BOG. I initially thought they were just AVTs and was excited. Then I realized they were the cross and was a little disappointed. After reading here this morning maybe I’ll grow 1 coming up.

Honestly, it kind of annoys me Mephisto crosses their stuff and then sells it for just as much as their other collections.

Takes a ton of work to get a viable good genetics lineage going. So I totally get $22 a seed for that.

But then they just go and cross their shit and charge the same amount. Lame.

Honestly, it kind of annoys me Mephisto crosses their stuff and then sells it for just as much as their other collections.

Takes a ton of work to get a viable good genetics lineage going. So I totally get $22 a seed for that.

The seed prices are crazy but the quality makes it ok for me. I’ve got another Meph freebie, Forum Stomper x Northern Cheese Haze that interests me some.
Truth is I have so many seeds it’s damn hard to decide what to grow. 5 years ago I was glad to get whatever was available. Never knew what exactly it was.

What are you soaking your seeds in?

I have started using a few drops of kelp extract in some distilled water.
Tiny ass pinch of humic, few drops of fulvic, and 3 drops of fermented kelp cuz its only kelp i got at the moment! Didn’t do h2o2 just cuz had a couple recently that within 24hrs seed had already totally opened in cup and baby plant fell out and sank! :doh::rofl:

Thats how most do it and photo breeders its worse! Their new releases are usually a new strain then crossed into every existing strain they have and then sold so every new drop is just existing strains with a nee cross added into it but whats added in isn’t always available to purchase on its own from them just the offspring crosses! :shrug:

And there u can spend $150-250 on 10 seeds and then u gotta worry about males unless they have a fem option!

Also order direct from breeders not seedbanks! Mephisto nit only do u get the freebies but a 1 pack has 2 seeds, 3 has 5, and the 7 has 10! Night owl if u order from his site seed bazaar u will have 6 seeds in pack not just 3! Also guaranteed not to get some random breeders freebies thrown in! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back