Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1635734

Free Food........:vibe:..when they harvest the sweet potatoes they throw all the damaged ones on the side of the field.............so huubby grabs a bag every time he passes....before they let the sheep in to clear the field........:biggrin:
I'm not keen on Sweet potatoes tbh. I much prefer a king Edward, maris piper or a jersey/new(if season is all good). But, tbf, I'm a fussy bugger who doesn't want to compromise on enjoyment, for a few extra years of poverty!:biggrin::bighug::LOLStoned::passit:

Tiny ass pinch of humic, few drops of fulvic, and 3 drops of fermented kelp cuz its only kelp i got at the moment! Didn’t do h2o2 just cuz had a couple recently that within 24hrs seed had already totally opened in cup and baby plant fell out and sank! :doh::rofl:

Oh, I only soak for a few hours, then into a Rockwool cube.

ok, so if my tap water is 230ppm, and I add nutrients to bring it to around 700 ppm, thats 500ppm of nutrients.

If I started with distilled water, that would mean all 700ppm would be nutrients.

Does that make starting with distilled more beneficial?

Wondering if it makes sense for me to buy an RO machine.

ok, so if my tap water is 230ppm, and I add nutrients to bring it to around 700 ppm, thats 500ppm of nutrients.

If I started with distilled water, that would mean all 700ppm would be nutrients.

No matter where i've lived in the past couple of decades, we've had RO for drinking water and plant use. I still feel like i can't find a 'happy place' for all the different houseplants. I suppose that would be the same for different cultivars of Cannabis. But that's just me?

No matter where i've lived in the past couple of decades, we've had RO for drinking water and plant use. I still feel like i can't find a 'happy place' for all the different houseplants. I suppose that would be the same for different cultivars of Cannabis. But that's just me?

Well I'm considering getting RO water from walmart.

One plant in heavy flower will use 1 gallon a day. At max I have 3 plants in flower at once.

So 3 of the 5 gallon jugs should do it.

I see two problems off hand.
Durability
All those small pinion gears are going to be screaming

Lots of unsung weight!
They will have to get fairly creative in controlling the very large amount of unsprung white at the farthest point.
Did you watch the video, they are only showing the drive chain not the suspension. Planetary gears can be very strong for their mass. I think it is genius.

Fecking pheasants
100s of them in the field next to mine.
Very stupid birds.
Always getting hit by traffic
At least 5 a day gets hit in the road.

They fly into danger rather than awsy from it.
My cats don't mind lol
I seriously would harvest that opportunity. I like braised pheasant.

Was somebody talking about pancakes last night because I woke up craving them this morning :rofl:

IMG_20231130_092454304.jpg

She’s going to be awesome bro, you’ll see! Love all the MS crosses. 😚💨💨💨🥰
Such a good strain. Adds a fruity terp profile to anything 🤘
Have you grown seed stocker RUCU CUCU? She is not as free with her terpenes as Ogreberry was without stimulation, but give her a tickle and she will fill your nose full of her very very sweet and fruity smell.
I love her structure and I absolutely love her bud structure too! She will be a pleasure to trim up for flower.
Currently, she is at early part of Late Flower. I have been slowly backing off the VPD by lowering the temps to help maintain these awesome terpenes.
I wish I had room for a mom so I could have taken some clones of this girl in case this was a standout profile.

Cut it in half with distilled/ro. But 230 isn't that bad for tap water

Have you grown seed stocker RUCU CUCU? She is not as free with her terpenes as Ogreberry was without stimulation, but give her a tickle and she will fill your nose full of her very very sweet and fruity smell.
I love her structure and I absolutely love her bud structure too! She will be a pleasure to trim up for flower.
Currently, she is at early part of Late Flower. I have been slowly backing off the VPD by lowering the temps to help maintain these awesome terpenes.
I wish I had room for a mom so I could have taken some clones of this girl in case this was a standout profile.
I enjoyed the rucu cucu as well :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back