Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely bro! Get u some soluble gypsum cuz it will totally dissolve in water and its calcium without extra nitrogen! I guarantee that is most likely whats causing what i thought i was seeing! If u need extra P and calcium u can use calphos or calcium phosphate! Should sell it but i made some with charred cow bones and apple cidar vinegar! Also if a plant is ever stretching too much a foliar of calphos is supposed to stop the stretch! :thumbsup:

I'm using tap water, which already has a ton of calcium in it. If I was using RO water, I'd definitely look into that.

I'm using tap water, which already has a ton of calcium in it. If I was using RO water, I'd definitely look into that.
If u don’t need the gypsum for the calcium then u obv don’t need the 1 u are using even if it didn’t have excessive N in it but u are obv using it?!? :shrug:

1701371628951.gif

Mossy, we had a cherry tomato get like that this year. When i saw it, i had to ask if it was really just one plant. Incredibly good year for tomatoes here. And we must have had twenty five plants. oops. they usually don't all survive.
Wow, I fed us and a couple other friends with only 5 plants. Oops indeed, I will only do 3 next summer. :pighug:

Yeah i did that with my granite runtz and the buds were dry as hell. Maybe its because the humidity is just naturally low in my house, just sucked out all the moisture. Im trying to figure this all out in my environment. Maybe I should just fork out the money for a drying tent so I can control the drying environment better.
Around 55-65% RH and between 60 and 70 degrees is optimal. Most whole plants take between 8-12 days, stem cuts take around 4-8 days, and buds alone take only 3-5 days.

Good luck 👍

Ya man we had been using the old kind of Christmas lights but gonna go today or tomorrow and upgrade to the new LED c9 bulbs! Huge difference that the old ones i noticed last year if i link more then 3 strings together it wouldn’t make it but a few hours and it would blow the fuse in the lead string! These LED say u can link almost 50 strings together so way lower voltage load on them! They are out of the $20 60’ strings of mixed red/white so gonna get 12 of the 15’ strings that are under $8 each!

Do u know how many lumens your strings are? Saw some of the Home Depot ones advertised at 25 or 50 but not sure how many the ones at Walmart were! Need to check em out cuz don’t wanna upgrade to LED and have em be a brand that are dim and wonky!
I got 2 of the 90 led garland lights from DG. Doesn't have a lumens on the package but got them on in the daylight and I can damn sure see em so they should be bright enough at night. 0.06amps per string.

If u don’t need the gypsum for the calcium then u obv don’t need the 1 u are using even if it didn’t have excessive N in it but u are obv using it?!? :shrug:

View attachment 1650130

Calcium Nitrate is 15.5 - 0 - 0

The Masterblend fertilizer is 4 - 18 - 38

Together that makes
19.5 - 18 - 38

The calcium nitrate is needed for the nitrogen, the calcium is a by product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back