Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We rocking in here! Only thing missing now is some plants and my humidifier once there is life in here! :headbang:
image.jpg

Shit, u wouldn’t believe the price kids expect to pay these days! I’d have to sell the whole damn harvest! They think i should charge wholesale OK dispo prices even tho its homegrown in a different state! I ain’t even selling family a zip for $100!!!!:cuss::finger::rofl:
And here I am giving it away lmao

It wasn't that long ago I was being told to build the nute mound early so with following schedule as best I can and build up the nute mound as early as possible staying ahead of the roots :shrug: :wall: I've done it many different ways with little effects either way :shrug::shrug::shrug: but I'm not all that worried about I've been doing this way for a couple grows with pretty good results its my flower feeds that's off :paleo:

Guess it all depends how you count it with germination we're at day 11-12 :shrug: :pass:
Lmao u don’t count when its still floating in the glass! Thats some texas republican math! Conception starts from the moment u stick it in or something like that! :shrug::rofl:

It wasn't that long ago I was being told to build the nute mound early so with following schedule as best I can and build up the nute mound as early as possible staying ahead of the roots :shrug: :wall: I've done it many different ways with little effects either way :shrug::shrug::shrug: but I'm not all that worried about I've been doing this way for a couple grows with pretty good results its my flower feeds that's off :paleo:
So the nute mound method is just for earthbox cuz the water is coming from underneath and u wait on roots to grow upwards into the food! Topdress and topwater u are basically washing them nutes downward to the root mass….or something along them lines! :shrug::crying:

1701319821404.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back