Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sweet ya i forgot they gave a schedule i just assumed it would take more then a month to deplete the soil and it usually takes like 7-10 to break down dry amendments!

Your probably right I just follow instruction and hope for the best think the plants seem happier when I do it earlier I just try to time when the pots are dry too. So it was either a couple days earlier or way late cause this soil does hold water forever :pop:

Also tell me more about these “super” autoflowers they speak of! :eyebrows::rofl:

:face:Another day my friend we don't have time for that :pighug: That is literature is getting pretty old now :deadhorse:

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 2.15.02 PM.png

Fruitz this is America bro. Go get your hustle on. Surely a few ozs of good smoke will get you close on that press.
Shit, u wouldn’t believe the price kids expect to pay these days! I’d have to sell the whole damn harvest! They think i should charge wholesale OK dispo prices even tho its homegrown in a different state! I ain’t even selling family a zip for $100!!!!:cuss::finger::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back