Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't have any more Tom petty and don't feel like searching so you get Tyler Childers:shrug::pass: I'm bout done :lildab::baked:

1701317842034.gif

Isn’t that new soil? Are they really needing a topdressing that soon? Mine is new soil with nutes in it so gonna do topdress of food and compost once bloom has started and that is just to be safe cuz this was my shops most heavily amended soil and have made it on water only before but plants were sad and hungry by harvest time!

Start of week 3 according to CoM and I've done it earlier not needed now but stuff need to break down no? It is OMRI :shrug:

1701318006684.png

:face:I count my weeks from when the seed hits water :shrug:

Start of week 3 according to CoM and I've done it earlier not needed now but stuff need to break down no? It is OMRI :shrug:

View attachment 1650015

:face:I count my weeks from when the seed hits water :shrug:
Oh sweet ya i forgot they gave a schedule i just assumed it would take more then a month to deplete the soil and it usually takes like 7-10 to break down dry amendments!

Also tell me more about these “super” autoflowers they speak of! :eyebrows::rofl:

Oh sweet ya i forgot they gave a schedule i just assumed it would take more then a month to deplete the soil and it usually takes like 7-10 to break down dry amendments!

Also tell me more about these “super” autoflowers they speak of! :eyebrows::rofl:
Also it has been so long since i have grown i thought those were like day 5! :doh::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back