Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winding down the light time. Will blacken out all light sources and flip on Friday. Then it's time to...

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 12.37.05 AM.png

So even though Im no where near it yet. Im trying to find out a little more info about dry and cure with no moisture measuring devices. As most of you know I jarred 1 plant last harvest way too early and it turned all brown and funky smelling, since Im pretty tight on cash, how do you eyeball if its dry enough to jar?

So even though Im no where near it yet. Im trying to find out a little more info about dry and cure with no moisture measuring devices. As most of you know I jarred 1 plant last harvest way too early and it turned all brown and funky smelling, since Im pretty tight on cash, how do you eyeball if its dry enough to jar?

1) hygrometerz on amazon, sold in multi-pakz & uzually pretty cheap ;)
2) bovedaz....def a worthy investment....all my jarz have 62% bovedaz :thumbsup:
3) otherwize, after a while, u simply learn to get a feel, literally, for when the budz are dry enuff to jar

and none o' this prolly told u a damn thing, did it-? :rofl: :biggrin: ppp

1) hygrometerz on amazon, sold in multi-pakz & uzually pretty cheap ;)
2) bovedaz....def a worthy investment....all my jarz have 62% bovedaz :thumbsup:
3) otherwize, after a while, u simply learn to get a feel, literally, for when the budz are dry enuff to jar

and none o' this prolly told u a damn thing, did it-? :rofl: :biggrin: ppp
I used some cheapo Amazon hydrometers before, said 58% in a paper bag but one night in a jar and it was at 84% and had turned brown and musty.

Breakfast Buffet open........:pass:....she cleared the cabin yesterday.......:gassy1:...me hubby and Gus out on the patio for the stench....:nono:.....

She might Look like a Princess................but........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back