Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh no worries thanks though:thanks::bighug::pass: I told him this was his one shot next time we're leaving him there :naughtystep::goodluck: He had to come right down and apologize which I appreciate but really wasn't ready to talk to him so he got the horns told him how it is get right or get out:devil:

Tough love, man.

Sometimes it hurts to see, and definitely hurts to do. I hate seeing my kids lose, but it has to happen.

Ahh no worries thanks though:thanks::bighug::pass: I told him this was his one shot next time we're leaving him there :naughtystep::goodluck: He had to come right down and apologize which I appreciate but really wasn't ready to talk to him so he got the horns told him how it is get right or get out:devil:

Unfortunately, only way to fly. Can't let yourself get sucked into the BS

Dollar stores sell piss tests, if you want to know if he's still clean or not.

I wouldn't have a problem with helping a family member in that situation, but I'd want a piss test if they start acting hinky, before my small electronics end up all missing.

Family or not last thing u want is a meth head at your house! Taking in family to help them get clean rarely works! Its usually the reason given when they don’t wanna get clean but have no other choice and usually doesn’t work out! I feel for u man!

Maybe u can get some funny gifs outta him tho! :shrug::rofl:

View attachment 1649719

Let's be clear he's not living here he just comes here to smoke weed usually tonight it's to sober up. He knows if we find out he's drinking again he's not welcome here liquor starts it all.

My wife and sister in law both have been through recovery drugs. I am the one that has any experience with meth in this house but haven't touched the stuff in years. We are the only people he has here to talk to that knows anything about a addict/alcoholic

Let's be clear he's not living here he just comes here to smoke weed usually tonight it's to sober up. He knows if we find out he's drinking again he's not welcome here liquor starts it all.

My wife and sister in law both have been through recovery drugs. I am the one that has any experience with meth in this house but haven't touched the stuff in years. We are the only people he has here to talk to that knows anything about a addict/alcoholic

I haven't touched liquor in about 6 months.

Last weekend my wife had some tequila, and I made a drink with it. The next day I remembered why I hadn't touched that stuff. Man that makes you feel bad the next morning. I'm getting too old to handle hangovers.

Tough love, man.

Sometimes it hurts to see, and definitely hurts to do. I hate seeing my kids lose, but it has to happen.

Yup is what it is... He's grown man think he's 32 so that makes it little easier for tough love he should know better by now :deadhorse:

I just kicked out my roommate last week cause he would drink from the moment he got up till he passes out do it again. All weekend long. He can do whatever he wants but not at my place. Hopefully it wont come to that. For you. Good luck buddy

I just kicked out my roommate last week cause he would drink from the moment he got up till he passes out do it again. All weekend long. He can do whatever he wants but not at my place. Hopefully it wont come to that. For you. Good luck buddy

Ugh.

So 5 years ago I moved my dad in with me, and then he attempted to move a girlfriend in. She was a non-functional alcoholic. Drank from the second she woke up until she passed out. She was a complete shit show, and my dad thought he could just move her in with us like no big deal. That did not go well at all.

Yeah it won't he's not living here he's knows that but he ain't even allowed to come over if he's drinking cause he can't control himself. If we had left him he being some sort of hard drug right now

But anyways I really do appreciate everyone's thoughts and input but would rather not talk about it plus it puts a shitty vibe in here. I come in here to clear my head and laugh shit off. I wasn't going to say anything at all :condom::toke::bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back