Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks and no worries I just don't know what to say half the time but always willing to listen :pass: :pop: :bighug:

I don't drink anymore either
You cant always be the listener bud. Sometimes you have to vent. We all have more in common than we admit.

he was functioning durning the week to make it to work. My ex wife ruined drinking for me and seen some many lives affected negatively from it. Now I barely drink from time to time. It one of the worst drugs out there.
I haven’t talked to him in like 10yrs cuz he went on to start smoking meth too but my best friend for many years had a daily habit of drinking a 30pk of natural light and it started well before he was 21 cuz he would get from his dads stash! His dad being such an alcoholic that before it killed him he wound up having both legs amputated from alcoholism complications (which was weird cuz he was 6’ 8” with legs) but even that wasn’t enough to deter the son from becoming a full blown alcoholic too! No idea if he is even still alive since he has no social media!

JK I know it's just my nature to be quiet :pop: And yes we do :vibe::smokeout:

1701225617830.gif

:smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back