Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That stuff sucks balls and I won’t even use on my vegetables its so nasty! Stop listening to internet weirdos already i have warned u about this! U apparently get the wrong idiots in your YouTube feed! :shrug::crying:

My mom went to school for horticulture, and thats what she uses. I use the liquid version on my peach tree.

That's carbaryl. Don't use that on your plants
View attachment 1649713View attachment 1649714
1701219416554.gif

Dealing with some bullshit tonight don't think I told you all few weeks ago wife's cousin moved out here from CO to get clean from alcohol and meth. He's been staying with us couple nights a week when he can't deal with his father's house drama. He's been clean besides weed until today he got wasted and made a bunch of bad decisions before he finally called my wife to come get him "save him" he was about to go get some meth right he's supposedly just drunk.. So that's my night hence why I am a bit distant :wall::pop::lildab::pass:

I would not put that on my weed….

Besides, he fixed it naturally..

That stuff sucks balls and I won’t even use on my vegetables its so nasty! Stop listening to internet weirdos already i have warned u about this! U apparently get the wrong idiots in your YouTube feed! :shrug::crying:

Yes...

I res my case.. You want any of those health conditions?

Read the label on PureCrop....
then read the label on corn and soil oil as well as citric acid... you won't see ANY MSDS sheet on it because it's NOT toxic.... period!
Plants have their own immune systems.... USE THEM! THEY BUILD OURS!!!!

Dealing with some bullshit tonight don't think I told you all few weeks ago wife's cousin moved out here from CO to get clean from alcohol and meth. He's been staying with us couple nights a week when he can't deal with his father's house drama. He's been clean besides weed until today he got wasted and made a bunch of bad decisions before he finally called my wife to come get him "save him" he was about to go get some meth right he's supposedly just drunk.. So that's my night hence why I am a bit distant :wall::pop::lildab::pass:
:bighug:Sorry to hear that my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back