Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is that its partially a sexual thing, and then they want to walk around in their fur suit around other people. I can't help but think they are sexually getting off on doing that, and thats kind of messed up.

Im right there with you. My ex had friends who lived that lifestyle and i just couldnt be around them. They were gross, their lifestyle was gross and they never could afford anything but always had new $2k fur suits and were not ashamed to asked to be "pet"
Y'all have some weird ass friends! :haha::rofl:

1701218886947.gif

These sure look like nanners which means I’m about to be pretty pissed off. This would be the second 24 Carat out of three that were ordered in one packs as that’s all that was available at the time. 30 days of love and care all to shit. I have a calm and chill disposition but this shit pisses me off.
View attachment 1649710
Pluck em and give it a week. Sometimes you can just get a couple balls early and the plant ends up totally female. But another week won't release and pollen and you'll be safe

I don't remember who was having the bug issue a few hours ago, the little white bugs all over their plants.

But I was going to suggest Sevin. Its an insecticide. Its safe for fruit plants, and I did some googling and it looks like quite a few cannabis people say its safe as long as you aren't in flower.
I would not put that on my weed….

Besides, he fixed it naturally..

Downside to small pumice! All this was pulverized rock dust I separated out from the small stone using just a mesh hand colander! :yoinks::nono:
View attachment 1649701

And that was 1 pot worth! 1st pot i shook it back into bag, 2nd i did into garage floor and swept it up, and 3rd i got a bowl so i could save it to dump easier but also share a pic cuz so much trash in it! :cuss::finger:

I thought that was a blue corn tortilla at first glance. Maybe I'm craving tacos. It is Tuesday after all :haha:

I don't remember who was having the bug issue a few hours ago, the little white bugs all over their plants.

But I was going to suggest Sevin. Its an insecticide. Its safe for fruit plants, and I did some googling and it looks like quite a few cannabis people say its safe as long as you aren't in flower.
That stuff sucks balls and I won’t even use on my vegetables its so nasty! Stop listening to internet weirdos already i have warned u about this! U apparently get the wrong idiots in your YouTube feed! :shrug::crying:

That stuff sucks balls and I won’t even use on my vegetables its so nasty! Stop listening to internet weirdos already i have warned u about this! U apparently get the wrong idiots in your YouTube feed! :shrug::crying:
This must be the same moron who said u can go thru a whole dwc bucket grow without changing the water! :rofl::deadhorse:

These sure look like nanners which means I’m about to be pretty pissed off. This would be the second 24 Carat out of three that were ordered in one packs as that’s all that was available at the time. 30 days of love and care all to shit. I have a calm and chill disposition but this shit pisses me off.
View attachment 1649710

Yeah it’s gonna suck balls carrying it out to the trash bin. What a waste of time and money again on the same strain. I just ordered 3 but I guess I’ll just throw those in the friggin trash too

Pluck em and give it a week. Sometimes you can just get a couple balls early and the plant ends up totally female. But another week won't release and pollen and you'll be safe
:yeahthat: That's looks very similar to my RBF we were discussing last week

Ok thanks man I’ll give it a shot

That's carbaryl. Don't use that on your plants
Screenshot_20231128-195320.png
Screenshot_20231128-195342.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back