Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dealing with some bullshit tonight don't think I told you all few weeks ago wife's cousin moved out here from CO to get clean from alcohol and meth. He's been staying with us couple nights a week when he can't deal with his father's house drama. He's been clean besides weed until today he got wasted and made a bunch of bad decisions before he finally called my wife to come get him "save him" he was about to go get some meth right he's supposedly just drunk.. So that's my night hence why I am a bit distant :wall::pop::lildab::pass:

Dollar stores sell piss tests, if you want to know if he's still clean or not.

I wouldn't have a problem with helping a family member in that situation, but I'd want a piss test if they start acting hinky, before my small electronics end up all missing.

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 1.21.30 PM.png

:bighug:Sorry to hear that my friend

Ahh no worries thanks though:thanks::bighug::pass: I told him this was his one shot next time we're leaving him there :naughtystep::goodluck: He had to come right down and apologize which I appreciate but really wasn't ready to talk to him so he got the horns told him how it is get right or get out:devil:

Dealing with some bullshit tonight don't think I told you all few weeks ago wife's cousin moved out here from CO to get clean from alcohol and meth. He's been staying with us couple nights a week when he can't deal with his father's house drama. He's been clean besides weed until today he got wasted and made a bunch of bad decisions before he finally called my wife to come get him "save him" he was about to go get some meth right he's supposedly just drunk.. So that's my night hence why I am a bit distant :wall::pop::lildab::pass:
Family or not last thing u want is a meth head at your house! Taking in family to help them get clean rarely works! Its usually the reason given when they don’t wanna get clean but have no other choice and usually doesn’t work out! I feel for u man!

Maybe u can get some funny gifs outta him tho! :shrug::rofl:

1701220005745.gif

So what would you use for my peach, so they aren't full of worms?

Family or not last thing u want is a meth head at your house! Taking in family to help them get clean rarely works! Its usually the reason given when they don’t wanna get clean but have no other choice and usually doesn’t work out! I feel for u man!

Maybe u can get some funny gifs outta him tho! :shrug::rofl:

Yeah, I have a friend it didn't work out for.

Dude took in his wife's sister and her husband. Dude was trying to get clean and wanted away from his "influences". None of them lifted a finger around the house and expected constant childcare and stuff.

Bookmarked, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back