Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lollipop'd the Northern Lights. I would ideally like some really big nugs off this guy, so lets see how well this method works...
I usually do some defoliation, but this was more than I normally do.

20231128_131040.jpg

Look how weirdly thick the trunk is on my Orange Diesel. Its almost like its a siamese twin and has half another tree grafted on one side growing along with it.
20231128_131105.jpg

My lil' mobstar X livers was still feeling a bit damp in the bag so I pulled it back out and set it in the tent so it won't stink my office up so it can dry out a bit more.
20231128_131138.jpg

I have it perfectly clean, tried all kinds of temps from 420-600, actually thought the lower temp, around 475 seemed liked better flavor. Just seems like a lot of work for an experience that isn’t that good anyway. I am sure I am not doing it optimally, but I’m no idiot, so I think it’s technique…
Thanks for the tutorial though. I like the chart for terpene temps 👍

Yeah lower temps are best for flavor but like fruit it could be the dabs. I have had rosin I have pressed that tasted awful. I find the enail the easiest at home I have qtips handy and wipe out banger after a session or two.

Not saying your a idiot by any means :toke::bow:but don’t know what is going to get better flavor then the enail IMO

Yeah lower temps are best for flavor but like fruit it could be the dabs. I have had rosin I have pressed that tasted awful. I find the enail the easiest at home I have qtips handy and wipe out banger after a session or two.

Not saying your a idiot by any means :toke::bow:but don’t know what is going to get better flavor then the enail IMO
Thanks 🙏

I will try to work on my technique. I doubt it’s bad rosin, I am pressing it myself. I think it’s pretty good anyway.

The Dabpress e nail I have should be able to get it done. Guess I need to keep trying !

Also depends if doing just a single pull on pucks and i would imagine temp of plates and how long u smoosh could also affect flavor of the rosin it makes! Smooshing too long seems like it could toast the rosin that first squeezed out while u are waiting trying to get that last drop but no idea how long a smoosh that would take! Mine are all purchased dabs but def taste good! Kinda like a bowl of flower tho loading a giant amount may last longer but u only get that good flavor on first few clean hits so might as well do smaller amounts more often and wipe out in between loads! :d5:

Thanks 🙏

I will try to work on my technique. I doubt it’s bad rosin, I am pressing it myself. I think it’s pretty good anyway.

The Dabpress e nail I have should be able to get it done. Guess I need to keep trying !
If u want optimal flavor might as well clean the rig first too! ;) :pighug::d5:

perhaps I am just expecting something that isn’t possible.
Could be this….

The first dab I ever had was still the best I’ve ever had. It was bho made by a guy that really knows what he’s doing, was super clean…and super fresh. I forget the strain, but it was sweet lemons all the way. Very very terpy, and left the taste in your mouth after.

I don’t think rosin can rise to that level because of the heat involved in the process. It’s low heat, so the loss isn’t terrible, but it’s noticeable….

But the trade off is safety and ease of process :pass:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy NO Taco Tuesday Live Stoners.

I don't think my digestive system can handle a taco today.

One thought to posting Links vs files, Links break all the time and in the future you are most likely to loose the subject. I don't know that this is much of an issue in this thread that has a short life to begin with but in your grow thread etc. it is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back