Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank @Mossy @Lil Dab thankyou for the reps. Been a busy day here. Trying to thin out the freezer because the father in law says we're butchering a beef after Christmas. I've got the smoker loaded with Moose Jerky and there is a 12 pound turkey in the oven. The smells here are killing me but it's going to be some good eats for a while. :smokeout:

He is making his own ferments now! Has big 50gal drums out back! Tried to give me some Jadam grass ferment he made but I don’t have any plants going to use it on yet!
Well I think a trip to him might be Quite beneficial and interesting. :eyebrows: :headbang:

Chop chop
29C27BDB-D970-4821-AEF5-6C7FAA3A52A0.jpeg
E906ED49-3412-488B-A755-B216DDB2F27C.jpeg

2 down and 1 to go! I used some previously used soil that just had oly compost added and tossed into a tote so put that in a nice dugout spot in center of pot! Then topdressed some neem/karanja cake mix and mosquito bits (will be added) for bug control and i used some yucca meal to help with soil hydration! Then i will water with mosquito but water and watch pots couple days to see what i see! I am dropping seeds tonight so if i see bugs i will treat accordingly and i will put sprouted beans into a small 8oz solo cup on the wicking mat for a few days! :thumbsup::cooldance:

image.jpg

I already filled rez with a gallon of hot water and some peroxide to loosen up and debris in line and then i flushed each lil valve spot out! Carrots are clean and soaking so i can pip the caps on and stab em in place once i get last pot in and mix that stuff into top layer of soil! Then i can water good and pack soil around the carrots so i am ready to rock! Then i can place halos and turn carrots off for a couple weeks so i can topwater til plants are big enough for a drip feed!

Chop chop #4 to end the day. For any frost fiends out here I highly recommend Grappa from Mephisto it’s Double Grape x Forum Stomper. I have this one and the plant in the first chop.

6337F129-C472-4A23-B957-AF006FD0012F.jpeg
64C63B16-9544-4E88-B990-08BA46960A26.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back