Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what are you guys doing? I’m thinking about getting high, and to stay alone.
Haha you just described the majority of my days :rofl: :pass:

Speaking of……

1701205092359.gif

Could be this….

The first dab I ever had was still the best I’ve ever had. It was bho made by a guy that really knows what he’s doing, was super clean…and super fresh. I forget the strain, but it was sweet lemons all the way. Very very terpy, and left the taste in your mouth after.

I don’t think rosin can rise to that level because of the heat involved in the process. It’s low heat, so the loss isn’t terrible, but it’s noticeable….

But the trade off is safety and ease of process :pass:
Ive been making all my own bho for 12 years now. I learned the process from people that new their shit. There is a way to safely do it and cleanly. That being said butane gas is extremely flammable and precautions need to be taken. My bho comes out dry, usually like crumble. Tastes exactly like the flower it comes from. I average 15-25% yields from my trim. As much as I love the flavor of freshly pressed rosin, it doesn't compare to the flavor or terp profile of properly finished bho. Just my opinion. I'm still on the fence for buying a press though. Lol. Variety is the spice of life!

I'm thinking that my Bloodstone girls are ready to harvest for the seeds
IMG_20231128_130558909.jpg

I found some amber, but not what I need.

Soon! Very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back