Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20231128_091111223.jpg

Do you have a thread or a post giving instruction on how you do your particular way?
If not, that might be a good way to get back to the community!
Thanks wildbill. I'm pretty sure there's a concern for liability on afn and butane extraction processes, due to the potential dangers involved. It makes sense why they have to be this way. After all, there have been countless instances where people have destroyed property and life doing so. I won't teach just anyone my process either. Some people just aren't focused enough.

Thanks wildbill. I'm pretty sure there's a concern for liability on afn and butane extraction processes, due to the potential dangers involved. It makes sense why they have to be this way. After all, there have been countless instances where people have destroyed property and life doing so. I won't teach just anyone my process either. Some people just aren't focused enough.
There used to be a sub forum on this site but you had to ask permission. I contacted sonofhobbes and he gave me a name (@—-) but after submitting request I never got a response. I understand the peril of open blasting extraction… I was in the market for a small closed loop system but no big deal now… when I get to that point I’ll just press and collect.

There used to be a sub forum on this site but you had to ask permission. I contacted sonofhobbes and he gave me a name (@—-) but after submitting request I never got a response. I understand the peril of open blasting extraction… I was in the market for a small closed loop system but no big deal now… when I get to that point I’ll just press and collect.

actually :eyebrows:, there is indeed a whole subforum related to bho....i won't link it here, but jus go to the front page & it'z ez enuff to find if u look......................................but u didn't hear it from me :mrgreen: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back