Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab you ready for the solo cup show down? It's been a while since I've grown a solo but it's going to be fun to see everyone's results.

Yeah I think I am going to enter but don't plan on winning anything I don't believe I am very good at growing tall plants but I'm going to do my best. Actually thought tonight i should rebuffer some coco. Don't even know what I'd grow thought RBF s2 but :shrug:

I don't believe I am very good at growing tall plants but I'm going to do my best.
Does this trick help?
steven-universe-trench-coat.gif

:bong:

@Cerebral Goo :thanks: i actually got to see Ozzy on the speak of the devil tour in lakeland,fla, c. 1983....Ozzy, Brad Gillis, Rudy Sarzo & the one & only Tommy Aldridge....a whole show of nothin but old Sabbath tumez & def one o' the best concertz i've ever seen :headbang: ppp

Yeah I think I am going to enter but don't plan on winning anything I don't believe I am very good at growing tall plants but I'm going to do my best. Actually thought tonight i should rebuffer some coco. Don't even know what I'd grow thought RBF s2 but :shrug:
Ya, it goes against everything I've been trying to do I regards to keeping plants a reasonable size. My current S2 grow is the biggest plant I've grown so far, so that's my pick as well.

Downside to small pumice! All this was pulverized rock dust I separated out from the small stone using just a mesh hand colander! :yoinks::nono:
image.jpg

And that was 1 pot worth! 1st pot i shook it back into bag, 2nd i did into garage floor and swept it up, and 3rd i got a bowl so i could save it to dump easier but also share a pic cuz so much trash in it! :cuss::finger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back