Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@N/A-Greengo and everyone good morning. What’s good for vaping the hash?

The dab pads for the Firefly 2+ work a treat. It produces tasty crisp & cool dab puffs when set to 500°F.(dab mode)

Here's a short list of my favourites for Dabs :

The Huni Badger : Code DABRESPONSIBLY
10% OFF
Edit: Be sure and get a bubbler for it.<<<<

The Cricket by EVOLV : HEADSOP10
10% OFF

The Ispire Wand

:pass:
:yeahthat:

:pass:

We had no snow when I came out for lunch but that is changing fast :nono::doh::joy::snow1:
IMG_7548.jpeg

Guys, I have found the medicine that treats autism (in pill 💊 format).
It’s a mixture of different kinds of substances.

At least in that degree that I have it - 1,2 or third stage, and I have been searching for it my whole life!

I have not smoked today, this I promise you.

Now I need to see a doctor of high degree that can get this on paper so others can have the feeling I’ve had for 3 hours…. It’s complicated but I can explain it verbally, it would be easiest.

Let’s try the same dosage (substances) again to confirm.

The Q8 is supposed to be an upgrade to the Swordfish, but I have never tried the Swordfish. I got the Lookah Seahorse and I was not impressed. Tastes like it’s burnt to me.
I am picky as they come. I have an e nail from Dabpress and I can’t even really dial that thing the way I like. I have had a couple dabs before that were absolutely perfect flavor and I have been chasing that flavor ever since. Never been able to recreate it 💯‼️
Like Mark, I take my Swordfish most everywhere. It's easy, convenient, effective and very tasty!
I use the stock coil most of the time. I can get a real good rip off of one of the hot coils, but it's too Much for me to let it run a full cycle before I had to pull off with a freshly charged battery, coil and loaded up.

And I know why Mark REALLY likes it.................. It's cheap! :eyebrows: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back