Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Seahorse is similar to HuniBadger right? I didn’t like that at all. Tastes burnt to me.
The Huni Banger is similar. I use the low temp tip with the Fab Bubbler and it's a real tasty treat.

have heard the Cricket is really good.
I love the Cricket. Just don't overload it and everything is good. The magic is in the temp control and how it actually detects the temp to maintain that it remains correct during your puff.

Live the idea of using the Firefly with the pads. Just looks like a bowl from the good old days that’s been upgraded.
I thouroughly enjoy the traditional feel of it. The pads definitely do the trick, just don't overload it.

:d5:

Fruit is going to give me hell but on pc using giphy I copy link address and paste it in the media box. Tenor I just drag and drop and that’s about all I use are those two seem to be the best others tend to show up weird sometimes. Right clicking then copy and paste image does work most of the time also but some gif don’t animate that way.

Wasn’t too happy when i noticed my bags of soil had little to none on cutting agent and he said he adds medium and small pumice! :shrug::cuss:
View attachment 1649583

I had to go buy a bag of pumice to add in so on the plus side at least pots will be more full! I had only got 3 bags of soil so was gonna put 1 cu ft into each 10gal bag so i would have room to topdress but starts out as more room then necessary so at least be a lil more full now! Also i ordered 3 of the 10” blumat drip rings for the 4x4 (since only $5 each figured worth a shot) and an extra 9” carrot for the 2x4 cuz gonna just put 2 7gal in there and will double or triple plant photos in them so i can chop males! Gonna do the combo of a short and a long carrot in the 7g but gonna just stick to the chain of 5 drippers unless they will fit the 10” rings and they work well in the 10g! :thumbsup:
Hey Mark! What kind of pumice do you get in where do you get it? Can you get a picture with some in your hand?
I've got some from BAS, it's really nice, BUT extremely expensive!

Jesus that’s a thick wave!
1701192380891.gif

The Q8 is supposed to be an upgrade to the Swordfish, but I have never tried the Swordfish. I got the Lookah Seahorse and I was not impressed. Tastes like it’s burnt to me.
I am picky as they come. I have an e nail from Dabpress and I can’t even really dial that thing the way I like. I have had a couple dabs before that were absolutely perfect flavor and I have been chasing that flavor ever since. Never been able to recreate it 💯‼️

Lower temp = more flavor! Get u a terpene chart to refer to cuz they unlock at diff temps!

The enail banger needs to be clean before every dab if you want top quality flavor. Any left over either needs to be smoked up or cleaned out otherwise it just taints the new clean dab and over powers it. As far as consistency goes the enail is by far the best and most reliable IMO

I run mine between 500-525f

IMG_2107.jpeg

The enail banger needs to be clean before every dab of you want top quality flavor. Any left over either needs to be smoked up or cleaned out otherwise it just taint the new clean dab and over powers it. As far as consistency goes the enail is by far the best and most reliable IMO

I run mine between 500-525f

View attachment 1649585
1701192642808.gif

1701192694706.gif

Hey Mark! What kind of pumice do you get in where do you get it? Can you get a picture with some in your hand?
I've got some from BAS, it's really nice, BUT extremely expensive!
I usually get medium pumice and he was out and I wasn’t waiting to get my pots filled up so i bought the small kind! Def bigger then perlite and won’t blow out the pots with a breeze from a fan! It was $25 for this bag and prob weighs 50lb!

image.jpg
image.jpg

The bigger pieces u see is about what sized the medium is its just the whole bag is that size!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back