Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass: :d5:
1701190956229.gif

I really am leaning towards the Firefly 2+. It’s also a type of vape I don’t have. The Legacy just seems so similar to the Mighty, but I could also see myself getting that.

I have a new Q8 from Lookah coming for Christmas 🎄 gift for myself. Also chasing flavor on the rosin side too. I would also appreciate any advice on that front too😂🤣. It’s never ending I guess…
The dab pads for the Firefly 2+ work a treat. It produces tasty crisp & cool dab puffs when set to 500°F.(dab mode)

Here's a short list of my favourites for Dabs :

The Huni Badger : Code DABRESPONSIBLY
10% OFF
Edit: Be sure and get a bubbler for it.<<<<

The Cricket by EVOLV : HEADSOP10
10% OFF

The Ispire Wand

:pass:

Last edited:
The first few hits on swordfish always taste great! Especially on a clean coil! I only have experience with vaping dabs out the swordfish or i tried bro in laws ooze pen but in comparison his vape…..

View attachment 1649576
The Q8 is supposed to be an upgrade to the Swordfish, but I have never tried the Swordfish. I got the Lookah Seahorse and I was not impressed. Tastes like it’s burnt to me.
I am picky as they come. I have an e nail from Dabpress and I can’t even really dial that thing the way I like. I have had a couple dabs before that were absolutely perfect flavor and I have been chasing that flavor ever since. Never been able to recreate it 💯‼️

About 7 years ago we went on an epic camping trip tour de Michigan. Camped in Cheboygan, then up to Sault Ste. Marie where we camped right on the shore of Lake Superior and froze our asses off even though it was the end of June. Then down to Traverse City where the cherry festival was going on. It was an awesome trip. We did several fishing charters, and my wife caught a nice size Steelhead on a charter near Cheboygan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back