Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a few peeps who love the Mighty, and I've used one quite a bit. They are great devices... I just think it's clunky, you can't replace the battery yourself, and it's much less efficient than the Legacy Pro IMHO. Not that the Mighty is bad, it's a great vapour producer. But personally I'd choose the Legacy Pro over it any day honestly.

:d5:
TBH i could care less about price, ease of use, nearly anything at all except more flavor.

That is it. I have been flavor chasing in both strain, going to organic, and anything I could do in the process to enhance it.

I really do appreciate your opinions though. There’s nothing better than getting a first hand opinion.

the fish wasn't funny, just a test! Sometimes it goes though like that, sometimes it posts text

I'm just "tech" challenged! Never really had to learn to use computers. Had green screens in college and besides a couple jobs that already had systems, never had to use computers. Have mostly worked for myself and other than accounting never felt the need. Other than sending emails and downloading music, never really got online until recently.
Lmfao last time i used a desktop computer i was probably checking my MySpace page! ;) :shrug::crying:

1701189415632.gif

That is it. I have been flavor chasing in both strain, going to organic, and anything I could do in the process to enhance it.
Well we think alike then. I'd say you wouldn't be disappointed in either the Firefly 2+ or the Legacy Pro. The former being my long time go to flavour tester machine, and the latter is a close second.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back