Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1701188527544.gif

Friends don’t let friends eat Big Macs! ;) :haha::crying:

I appreciate your help. Still not sure…i have the Pax 3 and Pax plus, the Mighty, the Sticky Brick, the DynaVap, Arizer Xtreme, and i am still chasing flavor 💯‼️

I was told the Airvape Legacy Pro was like a slightly lesser version of the Mighty, so that has me hesitating. I already have the Mighty, yet just want A different experience. Not sure if it exists at this point.
I know a few peeps who love the Mighty, and I've used one quite a bit. They are great devices... I just think it's clunky, you can't replace the battery yourself, and it's much less efficient than the Legacy Pro IMHO. Not that the Mighty is bad, it's a great vapour producer. But personally I'd choose the Legacy Pro over it any day honestly.

:d5:

That was from giphy and did the same as usual. Click on share airplane the click on the purple share box. Sometimes it works sometimes it posts the text. Not sure why as I'm not doing anything different?
Does your computer have a mouse or touchscreen? I am outta date on computers!

That was from giphy and did the same as usual. Click on share airplane the click on the purple share box. Sometimes it works sometimes it posts the text. Not sure why as I'm not doing anything different?

But do the option that says copy image ;)

@Cerebral Goo ...the last one you Deleted.......with the fish is showing Fine......... :headbang: ...but you deleted it.....so whatever you did there Worked......:headbang:
the fish wasn't funny, just a test! Sometimes it goes though like that, sometimes it posts text

I'm just "tech" challenged! Never really had to learn to use computers. Had green screens in college and besides a couple jobs that already had systems, never had to use computers. Have mostly worked for myself and other than accounting never felt the need. Other than sending emails and downloading music, never really got online until recently.

You Are.....If you pick the image up from the main page....you get the Txt....

1701189046535.png

If you Open the gif you want.......then select it....you get the image...no text.........

1701189155602.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back