Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1649552

:glutton: Anyone got chocolate............................?..................................:eyebrows:

:crying: I'm still Starvin......:crying:
1701187549629.gif

1701187537011.gif

Equalizer (which is a great movie(s) 3 on the TV, but I rather stay here and learn more about growing cannabis.
And this is a peace-fully place to relax and enjoy your comments and meme’s.
Some good music to at time to time….

b That's f'n hilarious!, but that's basically what has worked in the past. Hit the "airplane" hit the purple box/copy, and then paste on whatever page. My computer doesn't give me the "Copy GIF" option. Just the purple "Copy GIF Link"
Try this….
Once u hit the airplane and it opens gif and shows the copy link option right click your mouse over the image itself where it will ask if u want to save etc and hit the copy option! Then u can paste gif itself! ;)

b That's f'n hilarious!, but that's basically what has worked in the past. Hit the "airplane" hit the purple box/copy, and then paste on whatever page. My computer doesn't give me the "Copy GIF" option. Just the purple "Copy GIF Link"
Just treat it like an image….right click…copy….then paste that….do it right from google images….

The flavour it produces is absolutely stellar. Another good attribute is that it is simple to clean. A little ISO to the glass and it shines right up. Most people start with it too hot thinking they'll get a huge rip by doing so... that's the mistake I think a lot of people make. I start mine at 385°F for cured herb held at 62%, and seldom raise it. The only thing I dislike is the proprietary battery. I highly recommend picking up a backup battery if you decide to purchase one.

With all that in mind, I will say this. The AirVape Legacy Pro is very close with the Firefly 2+ when it comes to flavour. IMO the Legacy Pro surpasses it when it comes to consistent, efficient vapour production.

:d5:
I appreciate your help. Still not sure…i have the Pax 3 and Pax plus, the Mighty, the Sticky Brick, the DynaVap, Arizer Xtreme, and i am still chasing flavor 💯‼️

I was told the Airvape Legacy Pro was like a slightly lesser version of the Mighty, so that has me hesitating. I already have the Mighty, yet just want A different experience. Not sure if it exists at this point.

Try this….
Once u hit the airplane and it opens gif and shows the copy link option right click your mouse over the image itself where it will ask if u want to save etc and hit the copy option! Then u can paste gif itself! ;)
Just treat it like an image….right click…copy….then paste that….do it right from google images….
1701187953213.gif

1701187981348.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back