Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iced N Baked - Day 12 :jointman:
1000014417.jpg

I usually get medium pumice and he was out and I wasn’t waiting to get my pots filled up so i bought the small kind! Def bigger then perlite and won’t blow out the pots with a breeze from a fan! It was $25 for this bag and prob weighs 50lb!

View attachment 1649590View attachment 1649591
The bigger pieces u see is about what sized the medium is its just the whole bag is that size!
I need to go over there and see him anyway, just see his new place and just BS a bit.
I think he has some supplies over there that I could do some experiments with the bokoshi composter I got from TeraGanix.

I need to go over there and see him anyway, just see his new place and just BS a bit.
I think he has some supplies over there that I could do some experiments with the bokoshi composter I got from TeraGanix.
He is making his own ferments now! Has big 50gal drums out back! Tried to give me some Jadam grass ferment he made but I don’t have any plants going to use it on yet!

The enail banger needs to be clean before every dab if you want top quality flavor. Any left over either needs to be smoked up or cleaned out otherwise it just taints the new clean dab and over powers it. As far as consistency goes the enail is by far the best and most reliable IMO

I run mine between 500-525f

View attachment 1649585
I have it perfectly clean, tried all kinds of temps from 420-600, actually thought the lower temp, around 475 seemed liked better flavor. Just seems like a lot of work for an experience that isn’t that good anyway. I am sure I am not doing it optimally, but I’m no idiot, so I think it’s technique…
Thanks for the tutorial though. I like the chart for terpene temps 👍

I have it perfectly clean, tried all kinds of temps from 420-600, actually thought the lower temp, around 475 seemed liked better flavor. Just seems like a lot of work for an experience that isn’t that good anyway. I am sure I am not doing it optimally, but I’m no idiot, so I think it’s technique…
Thanks for the tutorial though. I like the chart for terpene temps 👍
Maybe u need better quality dabs going in cuz mine sure taste great! :shrug::pighug::rofl:

1701195254688.gif

1701195318978.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back