Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is I need to do something like that and/or have sleep study done on myself.... Thanks for the reps :bighug::pass:

When I see the health trackers on the Fitbit....I Think we will all be wearing them in 10 years and the Doctor will ring...cough..cough...message you when you need to go for an appointment......not the other way around.

Hubby has had a few spells of sporadic racing heartbeat..when his heart beat is almost trebling....we know not why...but if you go to the Docs and say...oh I get this racing heart...every now and then...the Docs has nothing really to work on....coz it's sporadic....:shrug:

But if he goes and shows him this.........:pass:....the Doc's got something to work with...:headbang:...coz he can See it too..

IMG_8326.JPG

When I see the health trackers on the Fitbit....I Think we will all be wearing them in 10 years and the Doctor will ring...cough..cough...message you when you need to go for an appointment......not the other way around.

Hubby has had a few spells of sporadic racing heartbeat..when his heart beat is almost trebling....we know not why...but if you go to the Docs and say...oh I get this racing heart...every now and then...the Docs has nothing really to work on....coz it's sporadic....:shrug:

But if he goes and shows him this.........:pass:....the Doc's got something to work with...:headbang:...coz he can See it too..

View attachment 1648574
Tachycardia?

View attachment 1648574
Maybe his heart just races when he sees you! Awww how sweet :hothot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back