Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola amigros. Finally had the opportunity to sleep in. I’ve been having a hell of a hard time falling to sleep, even with the coconut oil caps. My sleep patterns always run in cycles. Thank goodness Okla made medical legal and that I found this place. :thumbsup:

I have the same issue my sleep cycle is a roller coaster. My biggest issue is falling asleep and waking up :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_7487.jpeg
IMG_7485.jpeg

I remember their commercial, u could get 2 cheeseburgers, fry's and a drink for less then a buck.
After a very long period of time not eating Mc, I door dashed two burgers and a chicken sandwich couple of months ago and the burgers tasted the same. I was surprised.

Afternoon amigro, how ya been? :pass:
I missed Thanksgiving because I didn't want to expose my elderly relatives to my cold. My baby sis brought me a nice plate of leftovers though, and my Congolese neighbor brought me some nice spicy neck-bone soup that has me on the mend. She wants me to help her put together a basement shroom grow which is already percolating in a dozen gunny-sacks of straw in her back room. I'm also enjoying Jean-O's WTF dabs. Life is good! Much better than the alternative.

Hola amigros. Finally had the opportunity to sleep in. I’ve been having a hell of a hard time falling to sleep, even with the coconut oil caps. My sleep patterns always run in cycles. Thank goodness Okla made medical legal and that I found this place. :thumbsup:
I have the same issue my sleep cycle is a roller coaster. My biggest issue is falling asleep and waking up

Insomnia is the Most Common symptom of us sickies... :headbang: ...it's a Curse.........

IMG_8432.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back