Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afternoon brother think I did a good job a avoiding AFN till I got most the chores done got the garage clean at least . But still need to move some stuff around outside but it's too cold today 20F tomorrow suppose to get up to 40F so I try again tomorrow at the rest of the stuff

Well, I have a trim bin overflowing with stinky girls! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I went ahead and dissected the Rain Science 15 gallon pots. I was very happy with the root structure of the girl and the root structure of the cover crop.
Definitely a lot of carbon material added to something more usable. The cover crop roots went all the way down to the bottom of the pot.
And the Rain Science 15 gallon pots are just not good candidates for a no-till living soil grow. I think 15 gallons is borderline to start with, but with the bag construction, the Rain Science 15 gallon bag just dry out too quick.

View attachment 1648557
What is that cover crop? It's a nitrogen-fixing plant?

Afternoon brother think I did a good job an avoiding AFN till I got most the chores done got the garage clean at least . But still need to move some stuff around outside but it's too cold today 20F tomorrow suppose to get up to 40F so I try again tomorrow at the rest of the stuff
Yup….cold here too, and windy :yoinks::yoinks:

TY @Mossy

FB_IMG_1700789490595.jpg

What is that cover crop? It's a nitrogen-fixing plant?
It was a mix of seeds I got from build a flower. I just wanted to see what they offered. I'll make my own mix of hairy vetch, a couple of different clovers and then probably L Bon Rye or other small grain.
I did see some clovers and a vetch of some sort with nodules on them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back