Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to singe mine up in the frying pan first....coz I Need the depth of colour....most powder gravy mixes have gluten....so we don't touch em..... :headbang:
yep, same here. I brown them right in the pot with some lard for a good thirty minutes or more depending on the volume. This stock is only the pork and water with seasonings….no veggies, no tomato paste….all that color is from the roasted pork pieces… plus it develops a tasty fond in the process…
IMG_0811.jpeg

Maybe.......But....he wore the watch 10 days before we caught the big one....... :headbang: ...24 hours probably wouldn't have picked it up........:pass:

Ahh very true good point well hopefully he gets that sorted out at least you have some evidence of it doing it :headbang::pass::goodluck:

yep, same here. I brown them right in the pot with some lard for a good thirty minutes or more depending on the volume. This stock is only the pork and water with seasonings….no veggies, no tomato paste….all that color is from the roasted pork pieces… plus it develops a tasty fond in the process…View attachment 1648578

You Know you have me Hank Marvin again....................?............

IMG_8149.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back