Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy
…..this is the leftover pork trimmings/bones/cartiledge from the pork ribs a few weeks ago….probably be reducing this all day to help develop some flavor…. :pass:

Nice...I normally have some frozen stock bones in this time of year for stock.....and half a pigs trotter for more collagen....:biggrin:...I Love proper stock.....

Gotta have good music and plenty of weed to spend the day skimming the scum :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

You now how the pan gets a bit baked on and a scum line when you are doing stock.....a dishwasher tablet ..leave it to soak overnight.....and it makes an Amazing difference to the scrubbing you gotta do.....:headbang:

Nice...I normally have some frozen stock bones in this time of year for stock.....and half a pigs trotter for more collagen....:biggrin:...I Love proper stock.....
I think I’m going to start par cooking these in the smoker for an hour prior to freezing….that would add a nice layer :pass:

When I see the health trackers on the Fitbit....I Think we will all be wearing them in 10 years and the Doctor will ring...cough..cough...message you when you need to go for an appointment......not the other way around.

Hubby has had a few spells of sporadic racing heartbeat..when his heart beat is almost trebling....we know not why...but if you go to the Docs and say...oh I get this racing heart...every now and then...the Docs has nothing really to work on....coz it's sporadic....:shrug:

But if he goes and shows him this.........:pass:....the Doc's got something to work with...:headbang:...coz he can See it too..

View attachment 1648574

I had a similar issue I thought and I told my dr so then they had me where a heart monitor for 24hr so they could see what it was doing. Do they not do something like that over there? I didn't have any issue they could see and this is around the same time we figured out I have a inactive thyroid

I think I’m going to start par cooking these in the smoker for an hour prior to freezing….that would add a nice layer :pass:

I've got to singe mine up in the frying pan first....coz I Need the depth of colour....most powder gravy mixes have gluten....so we don't touch em..... :headbang:

I had a similar issue I thought and I told my dr so then they had me where a heart monitor for 24hr so they could see what it was doing. Do they not do something like that over there? I didn't have any issue they could see and this is around the same time we figured out I have a inactive thyroid

Maybe.......But....he wore the watch 10 days before we caught the big one....... :headbang: ...24 hours probably wouldn't have picked it up........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back