Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you're feeling better now..?
:pass:

Possible food poisoning?
I hope not cuz if it was that the last thing i ate was a quesadilla from the food truck that my mom is friends with the owner! :yoinks:

I hope not cuz if it was that the last thing i ate was a quesadilla from the food truck that my mom is friends with the owner! :yoinks:
1677812937126.gif

I'm trying to get my Black Friday shopping lined up.................... No seeds damn it!
AC Infinity is having a decent 20% off On Amazon currently but nothing on their own website. The one item that I need is not for sale on Amazon , the CO2 controller and monitor. So I call their customer service to see if they were going to have a sale on their own site on Friday. Well that sale is only 10 per cent but it does offer free shipping over $100. So it looks like I will get there lighted humidity dome at Amazon And get free shipping . Then I guess I will have to order the CO2 controller from their site and get free shipping.
i'm only getting two items from BuildASoil................. Kraft blend and Build a Bloom. I'm just not gonna get Build a Flower anymore. The large portion of it I already add. It is pretty expensive for what you get.

And that brings me to the subject of this post. The quality compost is important and with no Build a Flower, it makes the compost that much more important. I've been very happy with Coast of Maine lobster compost.
I seen nothing on their Amazon site or their own site about any Black Friday sales, so I call customer service. So I get this lady on the phone and I tell her what I saw and asked her if they're going to have a sale on their Amazon site or their own. All she responded to was the Amazon site And said
No," I said that's a shame. Ya should. , She then said" That Amazon site is really complicated I don't want to get into that." I told that when I tried to get it locally with my local true value store and told her they didn't participate. And then I was gonna ask her where I might find it on sale on Black Friday, But before I can do that she interrupted me and brushed me off as quickly as possible, nicely but quickly.......... and hung up.

I called this guy and left a voicemail message saying what happened.
Nicely being blown off............... is still being blown off! If the Lady didn't know the answer she could have sent me the sales or something. I told him that's not real good customer relations with a several time return customer that's bought many products and praise them openly on a forum.

We'll see if I get a call back,
Cameron Bonsey – Vice President of Marketing
(207) 807-7406

I will say its a good thing i have suboxin at the crib with as much opiates as they pumped in me! Was flying pretty high for about 30hrs off fentanyl and then morphine! Told doc tho i smoked cuz i was an opiate addict so he didn’t wanna send me home with pain meds and i agreed! :thumbsup:

1700510704603.gif

I keep telling Mark to stay away from this damn guy but he won't listen!
So if Mark comes up missing we know what happened!
303a248321e6f68edb7d36a108326097.jpg

I will say its a good thing i have suboxin at the crib with as much opiates as they pumped in me! Was flying pretty high for about 30hrs off fentanyl and then morphine! Told doc tho i smoked cuz i was an opiate addict so he didn’t wanna send me home with pain meds and i agreed! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1647448
I bet that was a bit rough. Or might get rough after a bit.
Just hit that Swordfish hard muthafugger! :grrr2: :eyebrows::eyebrows::pass:

I keep telling Mark to stay away from this damn guy but he won't listen!
So if Mark comes up missing we know what happened!
303a248321e6f68edb7d36a108326097.jpg
Shit I’m the guy in line at the free candy van not the taco truck! ;) :crying:

1700511018612.jpeg

I bet that was a bit rough. Or might get rough after a bit.
Just hit that Swordfish hard muthafugger! :grrr2: :eyebrows::eyebrows::pass:
I only take 1/4 of a suboxin at a time so if i need to i can kick it up to a whole 1 for a few days! :d5:

Not sure as they never had me see a GI doc! Just did CT scan and bloodwork and then got me back to feeling normal and sent me home! Guess i need to get insurance so i can get it checked out to make sure doesn’t turn into something!

Of course them bastards tried to say smoking weed can cause it! To that i say….
View attachment 1647441
For sure wasn't all that Halloween candy.
1000014193.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back