Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope never ran a fever! 98.8 was what i topped out at!
As suspected, not usually a fever with food poison. Next time you get the extra frosting tell them to hold the poop, oh wait they already did :rofl:

As suspected, not usually a fever with food poison. Next time you get the extra frosting tell them to hold the poop, oh wait they already did :rofl:
My parents had food from there and pops had same exact thing i did! Def be nice if thats what it was and was a 1 off so guess I’ll know if it happens again! :shrug:

You feeling better........?...... :pighug: ...t'wasn't a belly bug for you was it...........? ......:pass:

meh, still feein a bit blah & run down, but seem to be over the bulk of it....no belly bug, but i still dunno wtf cauzed it or where it came from outa nowhere like it did....main symptomz were a low grade fever that came & went, headache, one big body ache & totally drained of energy/motivation....got all o' my outside winter teardown stuff done now & the weather'z turnin colder, so i'm jus gonna lay up & be lazy for a couple dayz to hopefully recup ;) ppp

:eyebrows:
IMG_0778.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back