Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure as they never had me see a GI doc! Just did CT scan and bloodwork and then got me back to feeling normal and sent me home! Guess i need to get insurance so i can get it checked out to make sure doesn’t turn into something!

Of course them bastards tried to say smoking weed can cause it! To that i say….
View attachment 1647441

OMG...you get sickness now and they know you smoke cannabis .... they blame that cannabis hyperemesis syndrome.........

It is like their last stop when they are too fucking lazy to try to diagnose you properly.....like smoking was in my era...

Got a boil on your arse....its because you smoke......
Your leg is dropping off...it's becase you smoke....
Off your dinner...it's because you smoke.....
Ah your dog bit you...it's because you smoke....

The new Buzz word for not trying to find what's wrong with you if you dare to admit you use cannabis.....:nono:

Feel Better Soon.......:pighug:

Shit I’m the guy in line at the free candy van not the taco truck! ;) :crying:

View attachment 1647449
Either way, they gonna gitcha!!!

Be sure to run if you see either one of these people!

tenor.gif

giphy.webp

Good morfnoevight All you happy fried chicken Monday Live Stoners.

@Fermented_Fruitz did you run a temperature? You eat food prepared by so many different people that I would suspect fecal contamination. 61% of fast food workers have poor personal hygiene! Glad you are over it!

Breky was good today:

IMG_20231120_094959203.jpg

I have posted a new game based on an idea submitted by @Rasterman I will be refining it but since it is time sensitive I wanted to get it out there.

I'm trying to get my Black Friday shopping lined up.................... No seeds damn it!
AC Infinity is having a decent 20% off On Amazon currently but nothing on their own website. The one item that I need is not for sale on Amazon , the CO2 controller and monitor. So I call their customer service to see if they were going to have a sale on their own site on Friday. Well that sale is only 10 per cent but it does offer free shipping over $100. So it looks like I will get there lighted humidity dome at Amazon And get free shipping . Then I guess I will have to order the CO2 controller from their site and get free shipping.
i'm only getting two items from BuildASoil................. Kraft blend and Build a Bloom. I'm just not gonna get Build a Flower anymore. The large portion of it I already add. It is pretty expensive for what you get.

And that brings me to the subject of this post. The quality compost is important and with no Build a Flower, it makes the compost that much more important. I've been very happy with Coast of Maine lobster compost.
I seen nothing on their Amazon site or their own site about any Black Friday sales, so I call customer service. So I get this lady on the phone and I tell her what I saw and asked her if they're going to have a sale on their Amazon site or their own. All she responded to was the Amazon site And said
No," I said that's a shame. Ya should. , She then said" That Amazon site is really complicated I don't want to get into that." I told that when I tried to get it locally with my local true value store and told her they didn't participate. And then I was gonna ask her where I might find it on sale on Black Friday, But before I can do that she interrupted me and brushed me off as quickly as possible, nicely but quickly.......... and hung up.

I called this guy and left a voicemail message saying what happened.
Nicely being blown off............... is still being blown off! If the Lady didn't know the answer she could have sent me the sales or something. I told him that's not real good customer relations with a several time return customer that's bought many products and praise them openly on a forum.

We'll see if I get a call back,
Cameron Bonsey – Vice President of Marketing
(207) 807-7406

Email him I dealt with him with email before he was very helpful and responded pretty quick.

Good morfnoevight All you happy fried chicken Monday Live Stoners.

@Fermented_Fruitz did you run a temperature? You eat food prepared by so many different people that I would suspect fecal contamination. 61% of fast food workers have poor personal hygiene! Glad you are over it!

Breky was good today:

View attachment 1647452

I have posted a new game based on an idea submitted by @Rasterman I will be refining it but since it is time sensitive I wanted to get it out there.

Nope never ran a fever! 98.8 was what i topped out at!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back