Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the invite to the Christmas Party.
F-6dlsbWsAAUp4k.jpg

You think that will happen. Wi has it legal on all 4 sides and our bill is about to be shot down again. Hopefully Indiana follows suit. One more state that WI law makers cant ignore.
Well I'm surrounded!
Weed_Map_Final.png

My buddy in El Paso tells me of how many dispensaries New Mexico has next to the Texas border! His wife went there to get her gummies and there were only Texas license plates in the packed parking lot.
Now there's probably not a lot of black market cannabis coming through El Paso, with the border check just east of El Paso, but I do bet a considerable amount is coming through the Texas Oklahoma border. I imagine that's probably why there's one guy was giving me the spiel about he was paying $80 an ounce. And then my Vet buddy gave him, his son and his brother a sample of my cannabis.:eyebrows::eyebrows::crying:

His son told my Vet buddy that he wanted 3 ounces asap!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

He liked that Whack a Mole Double Bubble......................... That's where you're the mole and you gotta be active or you're gonna get whacked!:eyebrows::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Oh, the son was happy as hell too when he picked it up. He said the three guys they had been dealing with before just went up and ghosted them! He said, Man I'm happy as hell he ghosted us! I wouldn't have got to buy yours! It sure has hell beats that reggie that the guy claimed was medical grade!" Me and my Vet buddy chuckled. my Vet buddy said, "This ain't Bubba Weed.!":funny::funny:
The only thing ANY one of these politicians understand is the green stuff..................... money............. not cannabis.

Maybe seeing all that tax money going elsewhere, we'll spur them to do the right thing. I'm not holding my breath though!

Thanks @Frankthetank t watch how heavy of hanger you use I think the thick ones are stretching a bit much. I noticed when I was taking flash shots last night I could see a lot of light through the seems of my tent from being stretched too far. Lighter hangers weren’t that bad the heavy ones I have a hard time getting zippers closed.

Well I'm surrounded!
Weed_Map_Final.png

My buddy in El Paso tells me of how many dispensaries New Mexico has next to the Texas border! His wife went there to get her gummies and there were only Texas license plates in the packed parking lot.
Now there's probably not a lot of black market cannabis coming through El Paso, with the border check just east of El Paso, but I do bet a considerable amount is coming through the Texas Oklahoma border. I imagine that's probably why there's one guy was giving me the spiel about he was paying $80 an ounce. And then my Vet buddy gave him, his son and his brother a sample of my cannabis.:eyebrows::eyebrows::crying:

His son told my Vet buddy that he wanted 3 ounces asap!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

He liked that Whack a Mole Double Bubble......................... That's where you're the mole and you gotta be active or you're gonna get whacked!:eyebrows::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Oh, the son was happy as hell too when he picked it up. He said the three guys they had been dealing with before just went up and ghosted them! He said, Man I'm happy as hell he ghosted us! I wouldn't have got to buy yours! It sure has hell beats that reggie that the guy claimed was medical grade!" Me and my Vet buddy chuckled. my Vet buddy said, "This ain't Bubba Weed.!":funny::funny:
The only thing ANY one of these politicians understand is the green stuff..................... money............. not cannabis.

Maybe seeing all that tax money going elsewhere, we'll spur them to do the right thing. I'm not holding my breath though!

that map is seriously out of date:face:jus sayin....:rofl: here'z a more current map, as of 4/20 this year.... ;) ppp

1700504931616.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back