Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. But i was talking to shugrows and the laws are weird. He said you're allowed up to 4 veg and 4 flowering plants, but only 2lbs per residence...how the f do they enforce that

That's what our laws are 3 in veg 3 in flower per adult max of two so 12 plants total if you have a roommate. I don't remember the poundage for here but it is very similar

@Mossy

Hey Auntie! I have some pretty flowers among some other pretty flowers!

Just got home from making a medical delivery trip to the Metro Mess.
Naturally one of the first few things I do when I get home, I check my girls. The 4x4 tent is the only one that is on cycle currently. My flowering cover crop in Chic-lit's pot catches my eye first. Strawberry Biscotti's flowering cover crop tower has fallen over. That one has pretty violent flowers.
The girls are getting close so I'm paying real close attention. Vidamints get my attention and I try to capture her colors of her buds. I hate the camera, but maybe you can get an idea how pretty The buds are.

So while I'm trying to catch her prettiness, I thought I'd capture the other buds of the girls.
I wish Santa would bring me a really nice camera!
I can leave out some really nice brownies!!
:eyebrows:
:cools:

Chic-lit
100_1048.JPG
100_1049.JPG
100_1050.JPG
100_1051.JPG

Chic-lit top cola
100_1058.JPG
100_1059.JPG

Vidamints

100_1052.JPG
100_1053.JPG
100_1054.JPG

Vidamints............................ The two top colas, if you wanna call them that. My improper topping resulted in this. The lesson learned!
I do love how this girl does seem to wave at you with her fan leaves!

100_1060.JPG

Strawberry Biscotti's flowering Cover crop.............. With just a glimpse of her.

100_1055.JPG
100_1056.JPG

Stinky Knows Candy
:bong:
:holymoly:
:what?:
......... another winner for sure!...................AGAIN!
100_1057.JPG

We went out for dinner. A new bar and grill type place opened near us, not a chain. My wife saw their happy hour deals on their facebook page and we decided to go check it out.

$16 for a brisket dinnner. It was about half a pound of brisket that was super tender and 2 sides. I got mexican corn and it was really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back