Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deciding what to do! Guy said he wouldn’t recommend the drip tape on 10gal pots cuz it doesn’t always flow evenly under a gravity system with a small loop of tape! Recommended these instead but not sure as i got hydro halos and returned them cuz didn’t drip evenly! These have 8 drip points so be 3 more then currently have and these have a built in filter and clog resistant drippers vs the distribution drippers that clog easily!

Only $5 each
I'm scared off anything hydro halo esque too :pass: Just get a pump and timer with some pressure compensating drippers and you'll be just fine. Or, I've heard watering cans also work just fine

We have to take into consideration the equipment used and under what circumstances.

Yup. But i was talking to shugrows and the laws are weird. He said you're allowed up to 4 veg and 4 flowering plants, but only 2lbs per residence...how the f do they enforce that
Growing the plants throw the roof, into the next appartment.

Yup. But i was talking to shugrows and the laws are weird. He said you're allowed up to 4 veg and 4 flowering plants, but only 2lbs per residence...how the f do they enforce that
Eventually the verbiage will get changed to something like…..4 veg, 4 flowering and all the cannabis from those plants.

2lbs per residence is most likely how much you’re allowed in your house from dispo’s etc.

It’s a new law, written by people that aren’t weed people. But no, it’s not enforceable, it’s a part of the law they’ll use to further prosecute you if you get caught doing something improper, anyway. Nobody is coming around to check.

Eventually the verbiage will get changed to something like…..4 veg, 4 flowering and all the cannabis from those plants.

2lbs per residence is most likely how much you’re allowed in your house from dispo’s etc.

It’s a new law, written by people that aren’t weed people. But no, it’s not enforceable, it’s a part of the law they’ll use to further prosecute you if you get caught doing something improper, anyway. Nobody is coming around to check.
Ok 2lbs of dispo weed, jeeeeeeezus, but that i could understand. And i know they cant lawfully enforce it, but lets be honest, the government hardly follows the law lately

Oklahoma just went through this….use to be 6 veg, 6 flower and no more than half pound per residence.

Now it’s 6,6 and all the weed from those plants.

You’re only allowed to possess half pound of dispo weed..

Well, what law? I
Ok 2lbs of dispo weed, jeeeeeeezus, but that i could understand. And i know they cant lawfully enforce it, but lets be honest, the government hardly follows the law lately
f I’m even in the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back