Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any companies here who need a grower for autoflowers/photoperiods. I’ll do grow them for free, but it has to be legal and I need to get every equipment I need for grow them to their fullest potential. I’ll make commercial for your plants. and you just give me somewhere to live, easy, safe and I’ll do so many I can. You can choose multiple plants or a single one…. Big plants vs many small ones. I prefer trees dough.

Any companies here who need a grower for autoflowers/photoperiods. I’ll do grow them for free, but it has to be legal and I need to get every equipment I need for grow them to their fullest potential. I’ll make commercial for your plants. and you just give me somewhere to live, easy, safe and I’ll do so many I can. You can choose multiple plants or a single one…. Big plants vs many small ones. I prefer trees dough.
1700174002223.gif

Deciding what to do! Guy said he wouldn’t recommend the drip tape on 10gal pots cuz it doesn’t always flow evenly under a gravity system with a small loop of tape! Recommended these instead but not sure as i got hydro halos and returned them cuz didn’t drip evenly! These have 8 drip points so be 3 more then currently have and these have a built in filter and clog resistant drippers vs the distribution drippers that clog easily!

Only $5 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back