Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No cheese. Not a huge cheese person. A little is okay but they always throw a disrespectful amount on so I opt for no cheese.
I think i would prefer no shredded cheese and i can put some good queso on them at home! ;)

Oooh...3 slices of the belly pork left in the fridge........Deep Joy.....

2 pieces for me...and a half a slice each for the Dog Tax..

I'm Starvin........ :crying: ...Damn the Munchies.

Hubby brought me a box of Mon Cheri......I normally limit myself to 5 a day...............:angel:......

But I've just eaten Saturdays.................:crying:

Oooh...3 slices of the belly pork left in the fridge........Deep Joy.....

2 pieces for me...and a half a slice each for the Dog Tax..

I'm Starvin........ :crying: ...Damn the Munchies.

Hubby brought me a box of Mon Cheri......I normally limit myself to 5 a day...............:angel:......

But I've just eaten Saturdays.................:crying:
I just went and raided the last of the kitkats out the bag of Halloween candy! Only thing left is Reeses peanut butter pumpkins! :yeah:

I just went and raided the last of the kitkats out the bag of Halloween candy! Only thing left is Reeses peanut butter pumpkins! :yeah:

You have sweets left from Halloween..................?.....with your sweet tooth............come here...let me feel your forehead....see if you have a temperature............:pighug:

You have sweets left from Halloween..................?.....with your sweet tooth............come here...let me feel your forehead....see if you have a temperature............:pighug:
Stocked up on half price candy after Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back