Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
French fries with cheese carne asada (basically grilled steak sliced thin) so the good shit!
1700170617098.gif

Damn back is killing me today so waiting til the car is back so i can grab the cart out the trunk that i use to get groceries to peeps door! Make it easier to get the 10gal pots to my room cuz not trying to carry all the way thru the house! :nono:

Also don’t wanna fill the pots inside the tent cuz i will inevitably make a mess and then will without a doubt feel the need to move the pots out so i can vacuum up the dirt and i am too lazy for extra work!

Carne Asada Fries, auntie. Think of a steak taco, on a bed of fries, without the tortilla
French fries with cheese and carne asada (basically grilled steak sliced thin) so the good shit! Get rid of the guac and add sour cream to mine!

Cheers............. :bighug: .....that sounds Lush....it Looks lush.....but I was looking to see if there was some kinda Wrap with it.....or if you ate it like that.....

Now I want food............:pie:..........

Cheers............. :bighug: .....that sounds Lush....it Looks lush.....but I was looking to see if there was some kinda Wrap with it.....or if you ate it like that.....

U just shovel it in! ;) :eyebrows: :bighug:

1700171079516.gif

Most eat it with a fork, or fingers. It’s delicious…..especially if you’re hungover :rofl:

French fries with cheese and carne asada (basically grilled steak sliced thin) so the good shit! Get rid of the guac and add sour cream to mine!
No cheese. Not a huge cheese person. A little is okay but they always throw a disrespectful amount on so I opt for no cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back