Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1700166012280.gif

Oh, CNC. . .
I am getting a small router for X-Mass this year. So excited, can hardly wait. I want to make the face and rear plates for my electronic projects, mostly amps, preamps, DACs, and stuff like that. I had one made for me and it cost about $200.00, the CNC router is under $600.00 so I should be able to get a decent ROI on it too.
Next up is a printer!! Man i love to make stuff![
This is what I had
View attachment 1646443View attachment 1646444

These are the ones I want to make faces for.
View attachment 1646445View attachment 1646446
Hell yeah man. I worked with quite a few different routers. Wood ones and ones for stone countertops. Never metal tho. You getting a 3d printer? Id love to have one of those. You can do just about anything with those.

Hell yeah man. I worked with quite a few different routers. Wood ones and ones for stone countertops. Never metal tho. You getting a 3d printer? Id love to have one of those. You can do just about anything with those.
Oh yeah, I've been saving for the CNC router and should have enough for a laser for it too. Then I can cut and print with that as well. Then it's saving time for the printer! I have been using credit cards and Amazon for the % of $$ back and over a years' time saved/earned almost $1,000.00. Subtract the interest I had to pay because of an unexpected expense, and I've got about $900.00 left for me!
Here's the CNC router, Genmitsu 3020 Pro V2
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

And the printer that I should be able to pick up this summer, Bambu Labs P1P
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back